It’s almost New Year’s Eve, and what better way to kick off 2014 then by receiving the Blog Of The Year Award from the awesome http://belsbror.wordpress.com/ 😀
So, here are the instructions, and a quick note from the founder of this award!
Guys and gals, here’s a message from the creator of the Blog of the Year award.
the Thought Palette
Do you know a blog that deserves an award?
Do you have special blogs that you love to read?
Which blogs do you bookmark and follow?
Would you like to give them an award this year?
Then the ‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Award is for you!
The instructions for this award are simple:
1. Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Award
2. Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there are no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ the blog(s) with their award.
3. Let the blog(s) that you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the instructions with them – (please don’t alter the instructions or the badges!)
4. Come over and say hello to the originator of the ‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Awardvia this link – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/blog-awards-2/blog-of-the-year-2013-award/
5. You can now also join the ‘Blog of the Year’ Award Facebook page – click the link here https://www.facebook.com/groups/BlogoftheYear/ and share your blog posts with an even wider audience.
6. And as a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog… and start collecting stars…
Yes – that’s right – there are stars to collect!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star!
There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
Which means that you can check out your favourite blogs – and even if they have already been given the award by someone else – you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Award Badges
As already stated, there are the six badges for you to collect – you can either ‘swop’ your badge for the next one each time you are given the award – or even proudly display all six badges if you are lucky enough to be presented with the award six times! You will find the badges on The Thought Palette blog.
‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Award – thumbnails
There are also 6 awards in thumbnail size for your sidebar. Visit The Thought Palette blog for these.
And Congratulations! on being chosen for the ‘Blog of the Year 2013’ Award.
So those are the rules and regulations people! I’m only nominating a few blogs and they are…
- Opinionated Man
So, there are the 10 nominees! If I could (and had the time), I would nominate every one of you!
Have a great day!