Happy Friday! Woohoo!
First off, I’d like to wish my mom a HAPPY BIRTHDAY! She’s my best friend, and I love her so much! Happy Birthday to the best mother a girl could have. xxoo
And now onto the challenges!
Up first is the 31-Day Blogging Challenge, of which is today 28. Wow, three more days to go!
The challenge is: “What Are You Looking Forward To?”
SO many things! This weekend, I’m looking forward to:
- Going to New York City to celebrate my mom’s birthday
- Babysitting tomorrow morning
- Going to the NYC Gay Pride Parade on Sunday (I haven’t been since I was a little girl, so I’m excited)
- Seeing some of my college friends
Wow, this weekend I have a lot to look forward to! Day 28 is Completed 😀
AND TODAY LADIES AND GENTLEMEN…IT IS THE FINAL DAY OF THE NEW CHALLENGE (*fanfare and confetti*)
The challenge is: If you wrote my blog what types are articles are missing or would you still like to see?
I would still like to see the same content, as I think you’re doing an amazing job! 😀
THERE YOU HAVE IT FOLKS, the New Challenge is officially completed!
So, there are two questions today:
- What are you looking forward to?
- If you wrote my blog what types are articles are missing or would you still like to see?
Have a great weekend! xxoo