- If you absolutely have to, make a fort out of the blankets on your bed and hide from reality.
- If this does not work, ask a friend or family member to help you get up.
- Warning: Depending on your relationship with those people, they may use devious tactics. I’m talking about loud music, ice-water, screaming and/or singing off-key. All of these have happened to me, so be careful about who you ask.
- If you shower in the morning, you run the risk of falling asleep while in there. I recommend starting your day with an ice-cold shock. ‘
- While getting dressed, make sure your clothes aren’t inside out/backwards. This goes for undergarments and socks as well.
- As you stumble into the kitchen, caffeine in any form is an excellent choice. How much you choose to consume is up to you.
- Make you sure you put on matching shoes. Not only will you be more comfortable, you won’t run the risk of injuring yourself
- Finally, as you make it outside, realize that what you can put off for today may be done tomorrow, and go back to bed. Sweet dreams!