10) Catch up on sleep. I cannot stress this enough, as sleep is very important, and it’s a great way to relieve stress. Also sleep is amazing.
9) If the weather is nice, go outside. Fresh air is good for you.
8) Spend some time catching up on hobbies or activities. Personally I like to binge watch Netflix.
7) Find a new hobby or interest. Again I recommend Netflix. I’m currently watching Jessica Jones (which is phenomenal, and I highly recommend giving it a shot)
6) If you’re a writer/blogger, catch up on your writing. This is what I’m doing right now.
5) If you have the time, cook or bake. It’s always fun to try out new recipes. Plus the end product will most likely be delicious. It’s a win-win scenario.
4) Hang out with friends or family. Most people aren’t busy on the weekend so it’s a good time to catch up with everyone.
3) Go to events. Plays, festivals, sporting events, etc. Getting to take in new experiences is always a great way to spend your time.
2) Catch up on work if you need to. If you use your free time now to get stuff done, you might have more free time later on. Again, it’s a win-win scenario.
1) Enjoy. There’s nothing better than having the weekend off to do anything that you want. Have fun, and don’t forget to relax!