10. Try to find some spare time to write. For some, this may mean hiding out in the back of the library, frantically working with a large cup of hot chocolate by your side. Or is this just me?
9.If possible, take some time off to relax and recollect yourself.
8. Make sure you eat. Sometimes forget to eat when they’re busy, so if possible, pack some snacks.
7. Get enough rest. You won’t be able to accomplish anything if you’re exhausted.
6. Try to stay healthy! Being sick won’t do you any good, so try to keep healthy.
5. Take some time to socialize. If you’re like me, you work best in a quiet space by yourself. But spending time with friends and family can boost your mood, and will help you relax.
4. Prioritize. Accomplish little assignments first, then tackle your biggest projects.
3. Take it one day at a time. If you’re freaking out about everything that you need to do, you’ll get nothing done.
2. Motivation. Think about all the times that you’ve been busy or stressed in your past, and remember that you got through those times, so you can definitely handle it this time.
1. If you can, make it fun. Set a challenge for yourself, or use a reward system to finish what you need to complete! Good luck.
As for me, I might need to start listening to my own advice.