10) Bring snacks. I cannot stress this enough. Eventually someone will be hungry, and having something to give them will make the trip a lot smoother.
9) If you’re in the backseat, you are free to nap. The person in the passenger seat is tasked with keeping the driver awake and alert. The driver drives the car.
8) Play music, or even make a good playlist to listen to on the trip.
7) Take photos of the trip! Enjoy the scenery.
6) If you’re one of those people who can read in the car, bring something long and/or interesting to read.
5) BRING. SNACKS.
4) Try to stop every once in a while. It’s good to stretch and explore your surroundings.
3) Make sure to bring headphones/chargers/batteries/etc.Nothing is worse than running out of power on a long car trip.
2) If possible, take turns driving! No one really wants to drive for the whole trip.