10) Remember this moment. You may not have free time again in the future, so cherish it.
9) Catch up on work/hobbies! The less stressful, the better.
8) Spend time with family and/or friends.
7) Spend time by yourself! Being able to spend time by yourself is sometimes a great way to spend your free time.
6) Take a nap, or at least rest a little. It’s good for the mind, and the body.
5) Catch up on blogging or reading others blog posts. Like you’re doing right now.
4) Go outside! Especially if it’s nice outside. Fall is one of my favorite seasons, and it’s a beautiful one.
3) Go do something fun!
2) Clean. I personally find cleaning to be soothing, so I highly recommend it.
1) Enjoy! Free time is some of the best time there is, so make the most of it.