1. Write this post. Seems simple enough.
2. Make coffee/tea/your hot beverage of choice. Nothing says procrastinating like downing a large amount of caffeine.
3. Clean your living area. This is particularly good for avoiding work if you’re a messy individual.
4. Watch Netflix/Hulu/random YouTube videos/TV programs. It’s like eating Pringles, you can’t only eat/watch one episode.
5. Look at the assignment(s) that you’re supposed to be completing. That way, you can at least say that you’ve looked at what you should be doing.
6. Make plans for the week ahead.
7. Cook/bake. This is definitely a time- waster, especially if you’re not the best of chefs.
8. Text anyone and everyone you know. Hopefully someone else is avoiding their own work.
9. Exercise/Take a Shower. Both are good for you, and extremely effective time-killers.
10. Wake up the next morning and scramble to complete your work on time. Bonus points if you’re late to class/job because you were printing your work.