Happy Sunday (and Happy Father’s Day!)
I apologize for not posting yesterday, I don’t know why I didn’t. So, today, I’m writing a double post to make up for it! I still am continuing with the 31-Day Blogging Challenge, so don’t worry.
So first is the Day 15 Challenge: Timeline Of Your Day
Okay, since I was supposed to do this on a Saturday, I’ll write about that timeline!
- Wake Up (usually around 9/9:30)
- Get out of bed
- Eat breakfast
- Watch TV
- Internet (i.e., Facebook, Tumblr, YouTube)
- Eat Dinner (I usually don’t eat lunch on the weekend)
- Computer time/TV
Okay, Day 15 is completed!
Onto Day 16. The challenge is “What’s At The Top Of Your Bucket List?”
I have a few things, so I’ll share them below 🙂
- Meet Paul McCartney/see him in concert
- Go to San Diego Comic-Con
- Meet J.K. Rowling/John Green/Hank Green
- Attend VidCon
- Attend LeakyCon
So those are 6 of the top things on my bucket list! Day 16 is Completed!
So, what’s on your bucket list?
Hope you have a great week! xxoo