Day 5, bring it on! The challenge is “10 Songs You Love Right Now”. This. is. tough.
I love so many different genres and artists, so my top favorites change almost daily. BUT, I need to complete this challenge, I’ll try my best to only name 10 songs 🙂
HERE WE GO!
- “With You” – ColorFire (This has been on repeat for almost a week, I’m in love with it)
- “I Love It” – Icona Pop (Love to dance around to this, it’s awesome)
- “Love Is Easy” – McFly (All of their songs are amazing!)
- “Fine By Me” – Andy Grammar (I love dancing to this, so awesome)
- “I Feel The Earth Move” – Carole King (Amazing. I love her music)
- “Mockingbird” – Carly Simon & James Taylor (Love love love love)
- “Stutter” – Marianas Trench (Canadian group, awesome)
- “Teenage Icon” – The Vaccines (Seeing them in August!)
- “Strong as an Oak” – Watsky (Lyrics are amazing)
- “Clarity (feat. Foxes)” – Zedd (The beat is awesome to dance to!)
SO…there are 10 of my most played songs this week, Day 5, Completed! 🙂 I highly recommend checking them all out, they are amazing!
What are some of your favorite songs?
Have an amazing week! xxoo