Woo, onto Day 4! The challenge is, “What Are You Afraid Of”?. A lot. I’m afraid of random things, common things, things that only I could imagine…I’m much more afraid than I should be for an 18-year-old.
But here are some things that I’m afraid of.
- Squirrels (Yes, odd, I know, but I’m terrified of them)
- Puke (Freaks me out)
- Dying (Specifically, my loved ones dying.)
- Not finding someone to love (Big fear.)
- Not being able to be a mother (One day, I would love to be a mom)
- Losing a friend/family member (if I fight with them)
- Dying young (I am only 18)
- The Future (Scary.)
- Not having a future (Scarier.)
Challenge complete. This one is a darker one, but I needed to complete it.
What are you afraid of?
Have a great week. xxoo